Woman’s Health Options is a comprised of professional staff who value and respect a woman’s right to reproductive choice. Our staff are committed to providing quality health services in an atmosphere of compassion, dignity and confidentiality using the best available resources to ensure the health, harmony and strength of women.
Woman’s Health Options welcomes and respects all women regardless of religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, family status, and mental or physical disability.
To contact us:
Address: 12409-109 A Avenue Edmonton, Alberta T5M 4A7
Counselors’ Email: email@example.com
Please contact a counselor for any emotional concerns or questions about resources and process.
Nurses’ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact a nurse for test results and post-abortion concerns.
Nurses are *not* able to book or confirm appointments.
- We know that this can be a very stressful time and we want to make it as easy as possible for you while ensuring that we meet the highest standards of care. Please be patient with us- we are trying our best.
- We are not able to book appointments in person. Please do not come to the clinic without an appointment.
- Appointments can be booked by online OR by phone- not both. Please do not send an on-line booking form and then call immediately- either book on-line OR by phone.
- Emails are answered within 1 working day. If you need assistance more quickly, you can phone the clinic during regular business hours or you can call the nurse’s cell phone you were given at the clinic.
- For emergencies, call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Please see the appointments page for more information and to book on-line.