- If you are struggling after an abortion, ask yourself these questions:
- Am I having trouble communicating with people close to me?
- Am I in more conflict than usual with people around me?
- Do my worries get in the way of my day to day activities?
- Am I eating, sleeping, smoking, using alcohol, drugs and other substances more or less than usual?
- Do I feel sad or angry, more than usual?
- Am I numb?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, counselling may help you sort out your feelings and in turn, help you cope with your day-to-day life.
- You are welcome to email a counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org for support or call the clinic (780-484-1124) to make a free confidential appointment with a counselor. For more information about counseling at the Woman’s Health Options, see our counseling services.
Compass Centre for Sexual Health also offers free, confidential post-abortion counselling. You can contact them at: 780-423-3737.