Booking Appointments Online
- You need a working email address to book on-line. We will be emailing you back.
- When you book on-line, it may take up to 2 working days for us to respond. If you do not get a response after 2 working days, please email us again or call.
- If you book on-line, please do not book by phone as well.
- We must have the first day of your last period to book your appointment. If you do not know it and have not had an ultrasound, please contact the clinic at: 780-484-1124 or email@example.com for more information.
- If you want to fill-out your chart information before coming to the clinic, you can click the link below and bring it with you. When you print the chart please ensure to choose on your print screen “Reduce to Printer Margins” setting. This is the link for the Abortion Admitting Chart
BOOK AN ABORTION APPOINTMENT
IUD, Pap smear, STI testing, Depo, Gardasil
- If you are booking for: IUD insertion, check-up or removal; a pap smear; Depo injection or Gardasil vaccine, complete the form below.
- If you have been to the clinic for this kind of appointment in the past year, we will have your chart information and you don’t need to fill it out again.
- If you haven’t been to the clinic for the past year, you can fill-out your chart information before coming to the clinic. You can click here IUD/Pap/Depo/Gardasil Admitting Chart and bring it with you. When you print the chart please ensure to choose on your print screen “Reduce to Printer Margins” setting.
- If you would like to book a decision-making counseling appointment or a post-abortion counseling appointment, you can do so by completing the form below.
- Counseling appointments are made most weekdays at 2:15 PM.